FFA121 - Week One Exercise (Caricature)

1 [On]


So this is it, my first official digital drawings. I never thought it was this hard but I survived. I used Wacom for the face, nose, eyes, and lips (include he details and the hairy part) others I use mouse like seriously. So glad I have those experience as graphic designer once. At least I can use my mouse skills when there is no Wacom around.


Here I'm going to show how I do it

PROCESS :-
1) Take a picture of a person face


2) Based on the picture taken, draw a face

3) Draw the nose

4) Draw the eye shape

5) Draw the lips

6) Draw the iris

7) Roughly color the top of the head area in black color as it represent as hair

8) Make a group of fine line on top of the upper lips to make it look like a mustache then below the lips

9) Next the eyebrow

10) Create a rough texture on the lips to make it look live like

11) Draw fine line at the hair part as I looks more details

12) Create a skin texture color

13) Color the eyes as a base to color the iris next

14) Color the iris

15) Draw the shirt

Final
Color the Shirt and were done


WHAT I GOT FROM THIS EXERCISE IS :-
  1. Know how to use Wacom
  2. Experience on how to draw in digital
  3. Learn to manage my time in finishing this exercise
  4. Learn to not in giving up after you see your final result 
  5. Feel the satisfaction in finishing the exercise

Comments

Popular Posts