FFA121 - Week Four Exercise (Character with diferent age) [MID TERM ASSIGNMENT]

4 [Fr]

Assalamualaikum!! Hei!! Hello Hello Kopi Dan Milo!!

How is your Holiday? Eat so many Maruku? haha.....

I just stayed at home for one week of nothing. Only Dota. Lucky you guys can go back home (kampung) and do the assignment while me here (Subang) need to wait you guys to come back to Selangor so that I can borrow your drawing tablet. Alhamdulillah, I still manage to finish it in one day. Pro me eh?

Enough Merapu

Here is my work,




Sorry if you can see it very well. I use low opacity but don't worry. Here a original size image.












WORK PROGRESS:


8 YEARS OLD



15 YEARS OLD







25 YEARS OLD




50 YEARS OLD



THUMBNAIL





CONGRATULATION!! 

YOU HAVE FINALLY GO THROUGH THE END OF THIS POST

HERE HAVE A THUMBS UP


Comments

Popular Posts