FFA124 - Exercise Two (Pendulum With Tail) [DIGITAL]

22D




So if you notice this, the pendulum that I make is digital. Not hand made on paper like the rest of other students.
The reason is, first my scanner does not detect by my computer and laptop.
Then, I don't like my drawings. It is not neat and so dirty. This is also make it hard to take the picture nicely.
But .... I still have the paper that already done. So, if you still want to see it also. You can ask anytime.

And I'm very sorry for the mistake, if you notice at the end of every swing the rope that holds the weight suddenly flip/reflected to the opposite side as the pendulum heading downwards after going upwards.
I make sure I learn this from my own mistake and I actually quite impress on how the tail swings naturally. I think that is why I did not notice about the rope. Too focus about the tail. Maybe .......



How do I make this?

1. Adobe Illustrator
- Draw
- Organise the frame

2. Snipping Tool
- Crop the image from the screen accordingly per frames

3. Adobe Premiere Pro
- Arrange the cropped image accordingly per frames
- Render into a video
- Import it again and export/render into animation gif

Here is a short recorded video on using the Adobe Illustrator in gif format.



Comments

Popular Posts